We all know that plants look attractive. But dig a little deeper beneath their beauty and you’ll discover that the benefits of interior landscaping go far beyond their good looks.
Recent research tells us that interior plants are good for us all in various subtle ways:
1. Interior landscaping plays a vital role in providing a pleasant and tranquil environment.
2. Plants help reduce stress and create a feeling of well-being.
3. Indoor plants can make you more productive and increase energy.
4. Plants boost air quality, especially in the winter months by adding humidity to our heated air.
5. Plants give you a taste of nature by engaging your senses, especially smell and touch.
Most of us know instinctively that being close to greenery makes us feel more at ease with our surroundings. We experience less stress when there are plants around us. Buildings are quieter and more relaxed but, at the same time, more stimulating and interesting. People in offices are more productive, take fewer sick days, and make fewer mistakes. And they are happier when interior landscaping enhances their environment.
Patients in hospitals benefit greatly from being more in touch with nature. There is even evidence showing students perform better in improved learning environments.
So, why not beautify your homes with beautiful orchids, lush greenery, African violets, etc. We have a wonderful selection of indoor plants to add to the beauty of our greenhouse and better yet, your house!
For those of you who are tropical plant collectors, we have been propagating the rare, unusual, and hard-to-find houseplants and offer them at very reasonable prices compared to those listed online. Come see for yourself!